A global leader in the remanufacturing and supply of best-in-class underhood and undercar components, MPA engages 3,000+ employees in 8 locations, across 4 countries and 2 continents.
With the capacity to annually produce upwards of 8.8 million units for import, domestic and heavy duty use, MPA’s product offering includes thousands of individual products for nearly every vehicle on- and off-highway. Over 7,700 automotive parts retailers and distributors trust MPA to add value to their brands.
• MPA stock is publicly traded in the United States [NASDAQ:MPAA.]
• Lean manufacturing methods provide capacity for extensive product variety, with reduced lead times and high fill-rates.
• 20,000 square-foot innovation center that operates around-the-clock utilizing advanced proprietary computer-controlled testing to ensure products are consistently built to the highest standards.
• Comprehensive point-of-sale analysis support on supply and demand for parts, based on data-determined from regional factors, vehicle registrations and sales patterns.
• MPA is an IATF 16949 supplier.
MPA maintains a close working relationship with its component partners — many of whom are suppliers to the original equipment manufacturers— enabling us to produce replacement parts that are among the most durable in the world.