A global leader in the remanufacturing and supply of best-in-class underhood and undercar components, MPA engages 4,700+ employees in 13 locations, across 7 countries and 2 continents.
MPA’s product offering includes thousands of individual products for nearly every vehicle on- and off-highway. Over 7,700 automotive parts retailers and distributors trust MPA to add value to their brands.
• MPA stock is publicly traded in the United States [NASDAQ:MPAA.]
• Lean manufacturing methods provide capacity for extensive product variety, with reduced lead times and high fill-rates.
• 20,000 square-foot innovation center that operates around-the-clock utilizing advanced proprietary computer-controlled testing to ensure products are consistently built to the highest standards.
• Comprehensive point-of-sale analysis support on supply and demand for parts, based on data-determined from regional factors, vehicle registrations and sales patterns.
• MPA is an IATF 16949 supplier.
MPA maintains a close working relationship with its component partners — many of whom are suppliers to the original equipment manufacturers— enabling us to produce replacement parts that are among the most durable in the world.